DEPARTING FROM: GRAND CANYON SOUTH RIM
SOUTH RIM AIRPLANE TOUR
- Scenic views of the Zuni Corridor, Imperial Point, Confluence of the Colorado and Little Colorado Rivers, Kaibab National Forest and Kaibab Plateau
- Tour Duration: Approximately 40-50 minutes
For over seven decades, this exciting Grand Canyon South Rim Airplane tour has put millions of visitors in the front-row seat to this Natural Wonder. Experience the ever changing incredible colors and shadows of the canyon walls on this 45 minute scenic Airplane tour. View the magnificent Dragon corridor, Zuni Corridor and Imperial Points as you soar over the deepest and widest part of Grand Canyon, the East end of the Canyon and the North Rim. SGG-1
SCENIC CANYON RIVER ADVENTURE
- Aerial views of the eastern rim of the
- Grand Canyon National Park and the
- Navajo Indian ReservationGuided tour of Antelope Canyon15.5 mile rafting on the Colorado River
- Short hike to ancient petroglyphs
- Continental breakfast & box lunch
All guests must be at least 4 years old to enjoy this experience.
Operation dates are March 1st, through November 15th.
This incredible day trip includes a spectacular scenic flight by airplane over the Grand Canyon National Park, Colorado River and Lake Powell. Upon landing in Page, Arizona, you will embark on a guided ground tour of upper Antelope Slot Canyon. Gaze upon the carved wall’s beautiful radiant colors. Continue on your journey and board a river raft at the base of Glen Canyon Dam for a 15.5-mile smooth water float on the Colorado River. Witness the rock formations and the canyon walls that rise hundreds of feet above you. Stop along the way to see ancient petroglyphs interpreted by your river guide. Your trip concludes with transfers through the Navajo Reservation and back to the Grand Canyon National Park Airport with a stop at Cameron Trading Post. SGP-5R